Peony's and seashells

Peony's and seashells
my lovely nieghbor brought me peony's from her garden....the begining

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Transformation

The little french chic nightstand are coming along so beautifully. I am have trouble cleaning all the gunk off the marble tops but otherwise they are fabulous! I can't wait to post the before and after photos for you to see. Coming soon! My dinning room is functioning as my painting studio/space for now but the lighting is best there and the weather here is too hot in the day and raining in the afternoon so inside job it is......

5 comments:

  1. I love the "farmhouse shabby chic" look! I can't seem to hit the "follow" button but I will check back. I am excited to follow your journey of switching from the darker colors to the lighter. I am doing the same thing!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faye,

    I love the shabby chic look and your photo of peonies is so lovely.
    I am also in the process of changing my accessories to white...it really brightens up my rock fireplace mantle. But it will be slow due to budget constraints. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faye
    it is so fun to see before and after pics
    Can't wait to see how they turn out
    Thanks for linking with me for Treasure Chest Friday
    Love your treasures
    Grateful
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ladies for your comments and support! The before and after pics will be posted soon.....looking for the perfect knobs for my sweet little end tables. Would love to have original glass ones!
    Shannon I am so excited and so happy someone else is making the journey with me!
    Pam..... I love your site! It is beautiful and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon....sorry the follow button is confusing but it is the little icon to the upper right of the word follow.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete